August 15, 2014

Paradise in Rawang

I've been arranging and planing some farewell meetups or trips to extend my goodbyes to all the people who were dear to me over the last decade of my life before I depart to kimchi-land. For the past month, I've actually met quite a few cliques, I'll get into the few other meetups in a different post, but shall dedicate this post to my dear girlfriends that I've met in foundation. 

I think doing my foundation in UTAR was one of the best thing in my life. I've grown so much, met so many people, did some crazy stuff, made so many unforgettable memories, enjoyed every single millisecond throughout the year, seriously it was by far the best year of my life! Within that year, there was so much self-discovery going on, I tried to put myself out there to experience things that I've never thought I would do and I'm glad and proud that I did!

However, after foundation, it was time for everyone to part ways. I wasn't actually saddened by the fact because I know people come and go, there's no need to forcefully make people stay. I guess when time comes you'll know who matters and you'll do your best in keeping it tight.

I'm so glad that I've met these wonderful people in my foundation life and so far we're still keeping things tight *fingers crossed* haha! So, as we were discussing on how we're suppose to do the farewell, a trip just came into mind, because among the girls, some are eligible to participate in masterchef, some are born with the aunty talent or instinct and some are silly and fun to tease around with! A trip couldn't be any better with these girls!

So I went online to look for places or retreats that are affordable, beautiful and nice to spend a lazy weekend with, was scrolling through blogs and stumbled upon airbnb, thought of giving a try and there I found a gem!

What: Farewell trip
Where: Rainforest Retreat, Rawang (Templer Park Golf Course)
When: 9-10 August 2014


Jelly time! MUAHAHAHAHHAA  
Close up: Kitchen area and Cabin (double storey bedrooms)
Different angle of the kitchen area and the cabin (taken from the lounge)
Lounge with extended deck and upper deck
Maddy in the swing on the upper deck


We're situated on a hill, overlooking the beautiful golf course. What a view!
There are a total of 4 rooms, two family rooms that can easily fit in at least 6 and two couple rooms that can fit 2 ~ 3 people comfortably, this is one of the family room.
The couple room overlooking the beautiful scenery

So this is what I wake up to! :D
Masterchefs prepping dinner right behind! They provide stoves, hotplates, BBQ pit, pots, refrigerator, boiler, toaster, soft boiled egg maker, basic seasoning (garlic salt, pepper, butter), breakfast (bread, eggs, oranges, peanut butter jelly). All you need is to bring your cooking ingredients and wallah dinner is served ! 
My signature Tuna Mac & Cheese !
Dig in peopleee!

Esther and Benny! Oh this place is also animal friendly, you're free to bring your furry friends!
Maddy and Benny having loads of fun!
Weeeeeeee!


Benny running around !
The owner owns the entire mini hill, Mr. Saw stays at the bottom of the hill and we're given access to the entire hill which is about 3 acres! Benny, Joey and I walking up from Mr. Saw's place !
Our breakfast!
Esther and I

Stephanie with her stunninggg hair 
Asian Next Top Model Wannabes
Maddy and I being ourselves

Polaroid time!
Beautiful boulders and beautiful people <3

This place is beautiful and spending a night there totally reflect my ultimate goal in my life - to own a dog farm, dayum this is the perfect place! Quaint cabins and beautiful greenery, that's a dog life :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment