There's only about a week left to Korea-bound. Well, this isn't my first time leaving home for studies but the difference is I'm gonna be a few thousand miles away instead of a train ride away from home, the thought of it really makes me have second thoughts on the decision that I have made a few months ago.
Back when I was doing my undergrad, I went through the homesick phase, I traveled home every single weekend just because I couldn't stand the unfamiliar environment and loneliness. I can totally foresee this happening in a few weeks time and hopefully I would be able to deal with it without wanting to hop onto a flight home every weekend!
During a span of 3 months, I went through all the emotional ups and downs, being excited, anxious, happy and now I guess I'm having separation anxiety, can't stomach the idea of leaving home, family, friends and Benny. Looking at the huge luggage in my room constantly reminds me that I'm leaving soon and I can't do anything about it. To be honest, I am still not looking forward to this.
Anyhow, emo aside, let's get into my meetups.
 |
Weixien
It's so nice to have someone to turn to when I'm facing problems, regardless it's some trivial stuff or making huge life decisions, hoping to see you do well in future, I know you will! :) |
 |
Sulim
My best mate to share all frantic fandoms on naturally or plastic-enhanced sculpted humans, we grew along the way as well, from being overly passionate until today where we sort of think we're too old for these. To be honest, I was embarrassed at one point because of my crazy past, but looking back at the money that I've spent, concerts that I've went, albums that I've bought...... dayum these are one of the best memories that I had! I'm glad this friendship lasted for so long ;) |
 |
Joey
Joey oh joey, ever so aunty and ever so helpful in everything :) Glad to have spent a few months with you before departing to Korea, would miss all the 1U trips, food hunt, grocery shoppings and window shoppings <3
Good luck with your job hunting ! |
 |
Stop, Bing yew and Jianpei
Woah this friendship! Gawd, is this the 8th year so far? Glad to have them, we've grown so much and to see everyone pursuing their dreams and achieving great heights, as a friend I couldn't be more proud and happy for them. Also, would wish the best to Stop in doing whatever she wants to, just do and stick to it instead of thinking of how it will turn out. :) |
 |
Badminton Kaki
So glad to know that everyone is about to graduate soon! Knowing them really does make my Uni life a tad bit more happening, I'm not an extremely extrovert person so it was them who made me a little more proactive than what I am and I glad I did. ;) Also, they're really a bunch of genuinely nice people. <3 |
 |
Charmaine
She came all the way from SG just to spend a few days with me before I leave *gawd my feels, cant handle this*
She has been one of the dearest friend in my Uni life, we're so different yet we're so similar (cliche, i know), I'm just glad that I've actually managed to find people that I can really let loose and be myself as I grew older. Sarah who is currently at the land below the wind joined us for our short Skype session. I sincerely hope that both of these artsy-fartsy gals get to do what they like most, that's all I want and I know you guys are annoyed by my overly-optimistic attitude but hey this group need some balance in terms of perspective in life! AHAHA
|
 |
Sam, Natalie, Dawn and Gloria
They are the people that I'm eternally grateful of, because there's where I've started to learn about myself and a whole new culture! So glad that despite not studying together for over 5 years, we're still close as ever! I''m always amazed at how well these people know me (for real), we studied together for less than 2 years, after that we meetup about 5 times or less in a year, and still they know how I am and how I'll react to things. GAWD
|
This entry took me over a week to complete, damn I'm really concerned about whether I can pull this through. However, I was told by a friend of mine who says that it is important to keep everything recorded (photos, blog entries) for memory sake. Our rotten brain just doesn't have the capacity to remember so many things and with this once in a lifetime opportunity I guess this should be my motivation to keep posting.
7 hours to go before boarding, the next time when I greet this blog it'll be all the way from the Kimchiland! I'll definitely make an effort to post some stuff up! ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment