I suppose
it is not easy to keep up when it comes to blogging. I am just not as motivated
as how I used to be.
Anyhow, last
week has been extremely hectic and tiring given that all I’ve done for the past
few months is none other than idling at home. Went up North, dropped by Kampar
to meet my ex-lecturer that I’m ever so grateful of, stayed in Ipoh for a bit
to visit some relatives and went further up to Penang to visit mum’s old
friend.
To be
frank, I didn’t quite enjoy the Penang trip, possibly because I didn't enjoy the
company. It wasn’t easy to put up with 4 aunties, but then again I am glad I
joined cause I got to know my mum’s past, which was surprisingly interesting,
much respect!
-
Have been
putting in effort to arrange more meetups before I leave and to think about it,
I feel like all of these are still rather surreal, couldn’t quite put it in
words but it feels like a bagful of emotions jumbled up which I can’t quite
identify whether I’m excited or anxious. Well, I suppose a certain amount of
fear is inevitable. Probably I’ve been told how things are in Korea so I do
know that it’s not rainbows and unicorns. I might not be living the Korean-dream
that so many people assume it to be. Ahhh…when it touches on this issue it’s
gonna be a long long story that I’ll dedicate in another post cause it requires
so much elaboration and explanation which I’ve been doing it verbally countless
times and it tires me.
Till then.
0 comments:
Post a Comment